Friday, June 17, 2016

Using the Macro: Multiplier Reminder

I was pleased to hear that my sister recently used my macro, so she could make her own batch of freezer meals.  She didn't know about the multiplying feature of the macro and as a result she now has a boatload of Sausage Broccoli Pasta.  I hope she likes it. :)

When I put the recipes up on this blog, I enter a single batch.  However, the macro has a feature where it multiplies recipes depending on how many batches you want to make.  I figure this way everyone can scale the recipes to fit their needs.  The multipliers are located in row 4 of the 'Recipes' tab.  Her experience made me realize that a reminder of the multiple being used would be useful when entering recipes into the shopping list.  In the latest version of the macro when you enter a recipe into column A, how much it's being multiplied by shows up in column B to remind you.  If that's not the multiplier you want, head to the 'Recipes' tab to change it in row 4.


No comments:

Post a Comment